Terms & Conditions
We accept cash, credit card, PayPal, and EFT (electronic funds transfer) payments.
Credit cards accepted are VISA, MasterCard* – A 2% surcharge applies to all credit card transactions.
For Electronic Funds Transfers please call us to arrange:
- 07 9839 5334 (Within Australia)
- +61 7 3839 5334 (International)
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to secure all reservations.
- Bookings can be cancelled or amended up until 96 hours (4-days) prior to your arrival date. After that time the full accommodation charge for the full reservation duration will be due and non-refundable.
- Deposits will not be refunded for cancellations made within 96 hours (4-days) of the arrival date and the full amount will be charged to your credit card. A $30 administration charge is applicable to all refunds issued for cancellations made more than 96 hours (4-days) of arrival.
- There will be no refund for early departures
(Sorry, but we have to let you know)
Any linen marked or damaged from spray tans, cosmetic products or by any other means will incur a minimum laundry fee of $20 per item or if badly effected at item replacement cost.
Items enjoyed from the mini-bar will be charged to your account. (See in-room price list).
Loss or damaged keys will incur a $150 surcharge.
Smoking within the premises (including Garden Lounge, fire escape or within 5 metres of the property entrance) is strictly not allowed. A minimum charge of $500 will be levied to cover 2 x days room charge and all associated cleaning and deodorising.
Reception Hours: (most days)
7:00 am – 12:00 noon
3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Check In – Check Out:
Check in at One Thornbury is from 3:00 pm on the day of arrival.
Departing guests should vacate room by 10:00 am on the day of departure.
One Thornbury Boutique B & B is specifically for adult guests therefore we are unable to accommodate children under 12 years of age.
Whilst every effort is made to keep this site accurate, One Thornbury reserves the right to change the information contained here and makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of the contained information.
The information provided by One Thornbury on this site which may include, but is not limited to, general information, advertising, suggested action and advice, products and services, is owned by One Thornbury and subject to copyright.
The information compiled by One Thornbury is of general nature and should be used for reference only. Although attempts were made to provide you with accurate information at the time the information was included on the site, you should not, under any circumstances, rely upon the information as comprehensive and/or accurate research or advice in a particular field.
One Thornbury accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, claim or expense suffered by you as a consequence of your reliance on the information provided in this site. This site may contain information of, or links to, other parties and their opinions are not necessarily those of One Thornbury. The presence of any link or information of other parties should not be construed as an endorsement of those parties or the accuracy of their information.
This is an Australian website and is subject to Australian law.